"The great book about the desire to live and a hotel that isn't one."
The fascinating and multifaceted world of TORTUE HAMBURG united in one book. 512 pages full of life, memorable moments and insights to dream about. An extraordinary project with artistic influences from renowned creative minds. A true affair of the heart, which not only the team can now proudly hold in their hands, but which you can also admire - wherever it takes you in the TORTUE.
A big "Merci" to all the creatives who were involved in the book:
- Judith Stoletzky / Creative Direction, Concepts, Texts
- Esther Haase / Photography
- Peter Hönnemann / Portrait Photography
- Carsten Brügmann / Photography
- Christoph Himmel / Food Artist
- Kai-Uwe Gundlach / Photography
- Markus Wendler / Photography
- Elke Rüss / Equipment & Styling
- Dagmar Hanneger / Styling
- Jenni Tietze / Drawings
- Inga Detlow / Layout
- Christiane Eckhardt / Layout
and the whole Creative Team