We are looking for you!
Why TORTUE HAMBURG?
As an employer, we represent fair values such as honesty, appreciation, diversity and professionalism. We are characterised by our loyalty to our employees and value our mutual trust. An open feedback culture and openness to criticism and change are just as important to us as promoting the individuality of our employees.
We offer numerous opportunities to help shape and make decisions and support the strengthening of individual responsibility. Flat hierarchies and a large network make communication with each other very easy and fast. TORTUE HAMBURG can be anyone! We focus on equality, diversity and inclusion.
We keep our fair promise!
We are a proud partner of Fair Job Hotels. As a Fair Job Hotel, we live common and binding values with pioneering standards for interaction in the hotel industry. We represent respect and attentiveness in trusting cooperation, because authentic hospitality only works if you feel treated fairly as a host yourself. Our employees are the key to our success and we strive to challenge and promote them fairly.
The Fair Job Hotels association was founded in 2016 by TORTUE HAMBURG Managing Director Marc Ciunis and 14 other leading hoteliers and industry partners. The mission is to constantly improve the hotel industry through binding standards and values.
Maria Mittendorfer, brand ambassador and managing director of Fair Job Hotels, was a guest on our podcast "Apropos...!" and reports in the interview how she shows young people the diverse future prospects and career opportunities in the hotel industry and explains why this task is a matter of the heart for her.
We are looking for committed and motivated personalities and individualists who would like to live out their passion for something special, in front of or behind the scenes, in our boutique hotel in Hamburg.
Are you a wholehearted host, open-minded and full of ideas? Do you enjoy working with people and love high-quality products? Do you have a talent for exceptional service? Then you've come to the right place, because you embody the TORTUE esprit we're looking for!
Whether you are a team player, motivator or visionary: we are looking for hosts for the extraordinary and offer attractive positions in all departments. Become part of our unique team - bienvenue at TORTUE HAMBURG!
It's up to you!
The TORTUE HAMBURG is a unique overall concept of gastronomy, hotel and event. Our employees can be just as unique. We are looking for personalities who embody the esprit of TORTUE and who enjoy a varied working environment with many opportunities for development.
- Pupils for a school internship
- Long-term interns (orientation internship, compulsory internship during studies)
- Working students
- Apprentices (entry also possible in the higher apprenticeship year, e.g. in the event of a change of training company)
- Career starters after successful completion of training or studies
- Experienced professionals
- Career changers
- Mini- or midi-jobbers
- Retirees with the desire and time for additional income
What else is there?
- Permanent employment contract
- Free team fashion - tailor-made. Cleaning included
- Euro 40.00 subsidy for Lacoste work shoes (additional 30 % discount) or for work safety shoes
- Euro 30.00 subsidy for public transport (Deutschlandticket)
- Euro 20.00 subsidy for membership of the EGYM Wellpass sports network. More than 4000 participating fitness studios throughout Germany
- Company pension scheme in the form of deferred compensation. Financial allowance of Euro 50.00 per month
- In-house Experience. Enjoy an overnight stay with your companion followed by breakfast and experience our hotel from a guest perspective
- 50% discount in our three restaurants and four bars - bon appètit et tchin-tchin!
- Discounted rates at Fair Job Hotels and Design Hotels
- Supplementary payments for night, holiday and Sunday work of 20 % each
- Electronic working time recording system
- Feedback interviews & further training measures
- Employee-recruit-employee bonus of Euro 1,000.00. Euro 500.00 on recruitment, Euro 500.00 on passing the probationary period
- Birthday get-together with the birthday boys and girls of the month. Bon anniversaire!
- Annual staff party. Tchin-tchin!
- Discounts on all TORTUE Souvenirs
- Numerous benefits on the "Corporate Benefits" platform
It is no secret that good and motivated junior staff is becoming increasingly difficult to find in the hotel industry. That's why we at TORTUE HAMBURG do everything we can to provide our trainees not only with the best training, but also with their own projects and perspectives.
For this, we were awarded the "Excellent Training" certificate by the Hotel Directors Association Germany e.V. (HDV). This certificate is the highest award for training quality in the hotel industry and helps us to show that we place the highest value on sound and qualitatively impeccable training with future potential.